Pages

Mobile site is live!

Success! I have ported the site to mobile format, however it is for android only atm... I will do an apple version next week (difference being that apple has a weird way of scaling that it cuts the top portion of the site off, so it requires its own version). I could just do "fit to view", but that ends up destroying the default CSS, and that's probably going to be a future project.. for now I'm ok with two versions.

I also found a way to shrink the file size of the site. By default, resolution is set to 2.0. I changed it to 0.8, and the site went from being 3.8MB to 500kB. I'll probably do this with all the e-card animations next.


Anyway, here's a preview of the site. Visiting www.hugclub.net on your phone will automatically take you to m.hugclub.net. You should be able to send cards now, I just need to update the preview button so that it goes to a more mobile friendly version of each animation. Panda signing off.


0 comments:

Post a Comment